Application Wizard provides fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks. It lets you quickly open, quit, and make applications active, run AppleScripts, and reduce screen clutter by turning on single-application mode.
With Wizard you can: quickly open favorite applications, groups of applications, and recent applications quit multiple or all running applications at the same time quit background processes and the Finder, and force applications to quit switch between applications and bring specific windows to the front when making applications active mark 32-bit applications (on macOS 10.14 or earlier) turn on single application mode eject disks and servers and mount ejected disks browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open enclosed items easily access recent folders, documents, and servers quickly look up your contacts check system memory usage view information about files and open them with specific applications preview images, music, movies, and documents easily view the metadata associated with images, songs, movies, and PDF files define keyboard shortcuts to quickly accomplish frequent task.
Runs in English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, and Italian.
What’s new in Version 4.1:
- The incompatibilities with macOS 10.15 Catalina have been solved.
- The Open and Special menus now display Access Not Allowed when Application Wizard can’t access files on a volume or in a folder. On Catalina, make sure to allow Application Wizard to access files on removable and network volumes and in your Documents, Desktop, and Downloads folder, if you want to browse them.
- The System Memory submenu has been revised and now displays memory used (app, wired, and compressed memory), cached files, and swap used. In addition to that, it now lists compressed, decompressed, purged, and purgeable pages.
- A bug that caused Application Wizard to stop responding when trying to trash a file contained in a read-only folder or volume has been fixed. In addition to that, Application Wizard now displays an error message when trying to move a file to a read-only folder or volume.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.0, that could cause Application Wizard to quit unexpectedly when trying to preview a movie has been fixed.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.0, that could cause aliases to appear in the Applications panel has been fixed.
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.11.0 or later
Download Application Wizard for mac free cracked