Commander One PRO Pack is a dual-pane file manager for OS X based on Swift, which allows you to manage your files in the best possible way. It allows you to see all hidden files on your Mac, you can change the name of any file or folder when moving it, work with local and network drives. Program also offers you the Brief Mode, so you could see and manage multiple files and folders at once. For your utter convenience, Commander One has a built-in Terminal emulator with all needed options, but without jumping between the apps. You can also use various color themes created by us to personalize your Commander One and tune your very own for unique appearance.
You will get the dual-pane interface for easy moving and copying files from one place to another; multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter; advanced search for locating files quickly by name or content plus Spotlight search; file operations queueing, hotkeys setup for any action, ZIP support with compressing, extracting and full access, preview multiple types of files incl. binary and hex.
PRO Pack of the application offers additional benefits: built-in fast FTP client that enables you to connect to remote server through FTP, SFTP or FTPS; easy access to data on your devices, both iOS and Android; compression and extraction of ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z files; integration of any number of Dropbox accounts.
What’s new in Commander One Pro Pack
- Improved: compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Improved: downloading from and uploading to Amazon S3 connections.
- Improved: handling hotkeys in different locales and keyboard layouts.
- Fixed: setting the wrong Content-Encoding when uploading to Amazon S3 connections.
- Fixed: displaying the progress of copying and moving files.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
Requirements for Commander One Pro Pack
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later