CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And can run a wide range of Windows software.
Runs thousands of different Windows apps on your Mac. From productivity, utility, games, and design software-Windows software never looked better when launched right from the macOS dock with CrossOver Mac. Easily switch between Mac or Windows programs without rebooting, without using a virtual machine and without purchasing a Windows license. The best solution to run Windows programs on Mac is with native functionality like copy & paste, keyboard shortcuts, Mission Control, and more!
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Version 188.8.131.52171~beta2 – November 22, 2019:
• We fixed a subtle bug with the 32 bit hybrid mode on Catalina and the way we flagged PE dlls. This fixes Steam and Quicken for us on Catalina. We think it may also help solve other random Catalina failures.
• We fixed a build system error with libxml2 that kept certain installers from working on macOS versions prior to Catalina. This was affecting the C++ runtime installers in particular, but we’re hoping it will solve installation for a number of applications on older macOS versions.
• We fixed a build system error with the Vulkan support. This was breaking installation and operation of a number of Blizzard titles.
• We fixed a bug with a dll override that was keeping some .NET versions from installing correctly; we hope this fixes many applications that depend on .NET.
◦ Will now run 32 bit applications on macOS Catalina (10.15).
• Core Technology Improvements:
◦ Includes an update to Wine 4.12-1.
◦ Includes an up date to the FAudio library.
◦ Now uses Python3.
• Intel, 64-bit processor
• OS X 10.10 or later