Last Updated on
GroupsPro is the best way to create and organize groups of contacts and create mailing lists. A mailing list contains members of groups or individual recipients.
• Create and modify groups of address book contacts
• Assign contacts to groups (single and fast assigning)
• Create and modify mailing lists for mass emails
• Search for names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, departments and notes within all contacts
• Create and modify contacts
• Print single or multiple contacts
• Export contacts to Excel or CSV file
• Compatible also with macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
• And more
• Usable within GroupsPro for sending emails to several recipients.
• Add text and photos
• Cc and Bcc recipients partially supported
• PDF as images or attachments
• Message as HTML possible
• Send prepared emails manually with the Mail app
Pay once – install on multiple Mac computers associated with the same iTunes account. When buying this app you can’t download its payable iOS version for free. These are different products.
What’s New in Version 5.0 – Apr 24, 2020
• Use own mail server (SMTP) for sending mails supported