Last Updated on
TeaCode speeds up your code writing with a powerful variable-based language. The app comes with over 80 built-in expanders. Creating new ones is extremely easy, and it works with almost any editor. No matter what programming language do we use, we always write lots of code. TeaCode writes it with you. Quickly.
- Focus on your code: Just write your code pattern, press TeaCode shortcut and keep writing your code.
- Any text editor: TeaCode works with probably all the native macOS text editors. For non-native ones, we’ve already made some plugins.
- 80+ built-in expanders: Comes with 70+ built-in expanders. For Swift, PHP, and HTML.
- Create your own expanders: t’s very easy. Create them once and write your code faster.
- Export: You can export your bundle of expanders and share with others.
- Quick browser: Need to access expander syntax quickly? Or to quickly find one? Press ⌘+⇧+space and start typing
Requirements for TeaCode
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later