Last Updated on
Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
Version 2.5.2 Released on May 22, 2020:
• Release Notes
- The “Import CSV” button in the empty task list.
- The growing notes text field height in the Task Editor.
- The issue with resetting the date range on task filter change in custom reports.
- Displaying minutes in the Activity Timeline then the time format set to AM / PM.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit